Information about the village and surrounding area.
Footpaths & Cycleways
There are many wonderful footpaths and cycle ways within the Parish all of which are easily accessible by Rail from either Askam, Kirkby or Foxfield stations. More details can obtained from the Footpaths & Cycle ways group via the centre.
- Moorlands Service Station www.moorlandservicestationcumbria.co.uk
- Duddon Valley Medical Practice www.duddonvalleymedicalpractice.nhs.uk
- Burlington School www.burlingtonschool.org.uk
- Grizebeck Service Station (Fuel) 01229 889 909
- Grizebeck Post Office www.postoffice.co.uk
- The Community Hall at Grizebeck www.grizebeckhall.co.uk
Local Pubs and Eateries
- The Ship Inn www.faceboook.com/The-Ship-1691-Kirkby-in-Furness
- The Commercial 01229 889 039 or visit on Facebook
- The Greyhound www.facebook.com/grizebeckgreyhoundinn
- Pam’s Café www.pamscafe.co.uk
Places to Stay